- Businesses who generate 40% or more of their leads online grow 4x quicker than those who do not
- Businesses who generate 60% of their leads online are 2x more profitable than those who generate 20% or less of their leads online
|Copyright Hinge Marketing|
- Professional services firms (500 of them)
- With an average employee count of 319
- And an average annual turnover of $53, 929, 853 (the actual range is between just under $1m and just over $1bn a year turnover)
How Do The Top Performers Actually Generate Their Leads?
This was quite a big part for me - I figured that whether or not small businesses could replicate these figures would depend on how the online leads were generated in the first place. For example, if it required large-scale PPC/integrated media campaigns, I doubt the average small business could keep up.
However, I was pleased to see that the following types of online marketing were considered amongst the most effective:
- Email marketing
- Banner ads
- Online marketing has been proven to provide high growth rates
- Online marketing has been proven to result in better profits
- The methods used by the larger firms to achieve the above are the kinds of methods that small business owners can be successful at
_ _ _
The Revenue Builder Blog is a small business marketing strategy and tips blog designed to help small business owners and startups maximise sales revenue.